Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We're Back and Running!

I know that it has been so long since we have posted, but we don't have internet access in our apartrment yet so we can only get on every once in a while. Life has been a little crazy lately. Jon is working and going to school and I am doing my internship. Jon has been such a trooper, he leaves the house for work at 7:00 am and does not get home from school until 8:30 pm. He is doing so good in school though, and he is loving everyday of classes. I am working at an elementary school as a one-on-one aide for a kindergarten in Special Education. I am using it as my internship, so I have papers to write, journals to write and presentations to prepare. Although we are busy, we are doing well.
I have been really bad about taking pictures lately, mainly because I have not had much to take pictures of. But this week I am on spring break and so our niece and nephew came for a couple of days to play! We had lots of fun going swimming, playing at the park, riding bikes and watching movies. We also got strawberries and chocolate!!!MMMMMMM!

Chocolate Lipstick!!!



I will post more later!

3 comments:

Fritters said...

hooray! you're alive! glad to hear things are going well! love ya!!

Stacey said...

Ok...I have to be honest. When I first saw your post and the pictures I said...outloud...-Hey! You can't do that with someone else!! You only can do that with US!

But because it is your niece and nephew I'm ok with it. :)

I'm also glad to hear you're alive! Hope you get internet soon so you can post more!!! Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys soon!

Shaylen said...

YEAH! You are alive!! lol. I understand being busy. I am glad to hear that you are doing well, I will keep checking for more pictures