Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium

Wow, it has been so long since I have posted anything! Jon and I are doing well, just keeping ourselves very busy. Jon is busy with school, work and his new calling as the First Counselor in the Young Mens. I am busy with work and looking for a new job seeing as how school is almost out and I will have nothing in the summer time. I have to say that job searching is probably one of my least favorite things to do!!!
Well, last week I got to go on a field trip with the Kindergarten class that I work with. We went to the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium. This place was pretty fun, but very small. Here are some pictures from the day...

These are the three children that I was in charge of for the day. I think pictures like this are so cute!









1 comment:

Fritters said...

wow, i love that they got to touch the giraffes! That's awesome!