Friday, August 21, 2009

California!

Last weeekend I went to California with my mom and my sister. We had so much fun and were able to see so much family and friends! We went to a good family friend's wedding and reception, we went to one of my best friend's bridal showers and got to see my brother and his family that live in Virginia. It was a great weekend, but it would have been even better if Jon was with me. Jon's Dad came and spent the weekend with him though, and they had a great time!

Our niece, Eliza:


Nephew, Isaac:


Nephew, Jake:


The whole gang at the park: (I know that I look totally prego in this pic, but I am definitely not, it is just the shirt.)


My best friend, Alisa, at her bridal shower:


Us again, she is wearing her super cute apron that her mom made her out of vintage fabric from the 30's:

1 comment:

Becky Young said...

Looks like so much fun...I miss you all!