A few weekends ago (ok, like 4 weekends ago) we went to my cousin's wedding in Northern Arizona. Of course because I am so lame, I do not have any pics from the wedding, but I do have some from another adventure of the weekend. We went hiking to see the Natural Travertine Bridge, near Payson, AZ. It was so fun and we had great weather! Here are some pics...
These Javalinas (wild boar things) were right by the parking lot, they were so nasty looking!!!
Jon just had to see how close he could get to them...
We also saw this in the parking lot - gross!!! (notice it only has 7 legs!)
The Fam: Carrie, Christy (2 of my sisters), my parents and Jon and I
Jon and I
The Bridge
Exploring
1 comment:
fun! that's a great pix of you and Jon. Do you think the boys will try to shoot any of those ugly Javelinas when they meet up with their grandfather? =)
Post a Comment