Sunday, July 18, 2010

Estes Park!

Yesterday Jon and I went to Estes Park. It is a little town in the mountains that reminded us a lot of Jackson Hole, WY. We had a picnic by the river, walked around their downtown area and all the cute little shops, got ice cream cones and enjoyed the beautiful scenery! We also saw 2 elk on the golf course. It was hilarious, they were just eating away and the golfers were golfing right around them. HAHAHA

Unfortunately, this is the only pic that I got. There was a beautiful walking path along the river that led us from the parking to the shops. We are in the tunnel on the path. This tunnel has tons and tons of decorated tiles at the entrance and exit from the members of the community. It was really neat!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Cool!!!! I went there in high school with my friend that lives in Fort Collins (Well, she did. Now she lives in Orem). Anyway we went to that scary hotel...From the shining...I think that's what it's from. Did you guys see it? (We didn't go inside, just drove up to the outside) AND it's where they filmed Dumb and Dumber! Cool!!!

Autumn and Dallin said...

You guys look like you're having fun! I miss you both. I'm going to be home for thanksgiving this year, you should come home too, or you could come out to DC and visit us, it's really fun and we even have a futon you could sleep on! :)