We went to the Garden of the Gods (huge red rocks that are all tall and cool shaped)...
Manitou Springs, a small town at the foot of Pikes Peak, and the Olympic Training Center. We loved the Olympic training center, it was very interesting! It is one of three in the United States and this one is mainly for swimming, wrestling, men's gymnastics, weight lifting and some paraolympic sports. The tour was awesome!
A cool painting in one of the gyms
This thing was kind of hard to get in and out of quickly like the athletes actually do! Yes, we tried...
What can I say,... my husband is so graceful... hahaha
This is taken through a window of the pool, we were not actually able to go in. It was absolutely huge!!! Michael Phelps comes to this facility about three times a year to train. He is actually here this weekend.
3 comments:
That is awesome! So did you time yourself getting in and out? What was your fastest time? lol ;)
Wow!!!! That's so so so awesome. I just have to say, I kind of hate reading your blog because it makes me miss you guys so much! (That doesn't mean stop blogging, though!!!!) Alicia, your hair is SO long! And SO pretty!! I wish I could have hair that long that stayed pretty. Mine ends up looking gross. You're so lucky.
And I love the picture of Jon being the figure skater. Who would've known? hahahaha
I KNOW! Yesterday Chloe and I were filling out her Dora Valentines (My mom sent them and we got them ON Valentine's Day...so you don't have yours yet:) ) And I was like-Which one do you want to send to Jon and Alicia? And she said, "Jon and Licia?" like-Who? And I was SO, so sad. Cody and I were talking today about how we could get you guys back out here to California :) We have yet to figure out a plan, but if we do, I"ll let you know :)
Post a Comment