One of our dreams is finally coming true!!!
Baby Fritter is due March 25th!!!
We are so excited and anxious to meet our little one! We have been waiting a long time, but all the rough times have been worth the joy that we feel now! I am 16 weeks along and feeling great. We will find out on November 1st whether our little one is a boy or a girl. We can't wait!!!
6 years ago
4 comments:
That is awesome you two!! :) Congratulations!!! :) I can hardly wait for November 1st! :)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!! We are SO happy for you guys and can't wait to hear what you're having! We pray for you every night and we can't wait to meet that little baby! I can't wait for spring! :)
Congratulations! That's so exciting. Glad to hear you're feeling great!!
Yay!! Congratulations! The day of finding out is fast approaching... next week!
Post a Comment