This past month my sisters and mom threw me and the baby a beautiful baby shower in Cali! It was so much fun and so many of my family members and friends were there! The theme was owls, and it was so so cute! I have the best mom and sisters ever! They worked so hard on this shower and I am so grateful for them. I am so grateful for all the generosity from my friends and family members that came as well. I loved every minute of it! Thank You everyone!!! Here are some pics:
Delicious soups and salad were served for lunch!
Yummy cheesecakes!
Some of the beautiful ladies in attendance:
My family members: Sister Christy, my Mom, Aunt Karen, Cousin Kim, Cousin Melissa, me, Sister Jenny, Niece Taylor, Sister Carrie
Fritter Family members: Sister-in-Law Katrina, Mother-in-Law Nancy, Grandma-in-Law Roxinne
My good friend Stacey!
My good friends since we were tiny kids: Megan and Alisa!
Me and My Mommy!
A beautiful quilt from Great Grandma Roxinne(according to the baby:) )
Adorable Christmas outfit from my sister!
After the shower, she got the hiccups and everyone wanted to feel! haha
Daddy had to come check out everything after the shower!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Your shower was so fun! I loved being able to be with you and see how cute you are!!! I think these are the first pregnant pictures you've posted! I can't wait to meet your precious little girl!!!
You look so cute! We need to see more pictures of you!! :) Jon seems very excited!!
Post a Comment