Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jon's Graduation!

Here are some pics from Jon's Graduation! I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. He did awesome in his schooling and graduated with honors! Congrats Jon!

(I just thought this one was cute :) )



My side of the fam: Sisters- Jenny and Carrie, my mom- Carol, Jon, me, my dad- Jim, and Nephew- Tanner

Jon and his Parents- Nancy and Roland

Jon and his Grandparents- Roxinne and Niel

Jon and his best bud Tanner (our nephew)

We had a fun party at my parent's house after with family and friends. Not the best pic of people, but I was trying to show the decor and atmosphere.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Congratulations, Jon!!! We're so proud of you! (Not in a corny, lame way, but a way cool, bff kinda way) :) Wish we could've been there to celebrate with you...and eat a large piece of that cake. YUM! :) Miss you guys!!!