Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures are on their way...

I have a lot of updating to do on here, but for some reason I am having trouble uploading my pictures. As soon as we get Internet in our apt., or I can figure it out on this other computer I will post them. But for now...

We are in Colorado now and Jon is busy at work! He loves his new job and all is going well with it. We love Colorado and are finding so many adventures to go on. There is so much to see and do here. The scenery is gorgeous with everything green and in bloom. We have had 90 degree days, a hail storm, a crazy wind storm and many beautiful perfect weather days. It is fun to see what adventure each new day will bring!

Remember to keep looking on here for pictures. Hopefully it will be soon!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't comment a lot but i love seeing new updates on your blog! You and Jon are so beautiful! I love to see you two so happy! I hope life is beautiful for you and that you end up LOVING Colorado for as long as you live there!

Keep being wonderful!

Becky Young said...

Glad you guys are loving Colorado, can't wait to see pictures!!!

Becky Young said...

P.S. why don't you have a facebook??

Stacey said...

Hurry up with the pictures already!!

-Cody