Sunday, December 21, 2008

Graduation!

I did it, I finally graduated from BYU-Idaho! I am so excited to be done, and be able to move on to a new chapter in Jon and my life! Graduation was a lot of fun and I am so grateful for all of those who were in attendance: My parents, my sisters, Jon's parents, my grandmother, and two sets of aunts and uncles! Thank you also for all of those who sent cards and who called, all were greatly appreciated! Everyone was so generous and made my graduation awesome!!!

I got it!!!


Awww, he is so proud!


Me and my parents


Me and my sisters


Me and my friends: Paige and Stephanie

3 comments:

Kari said...

Congratulation! It feels so great to be done although I miss it sometimes. It is a very great accomplishment! Proud of Ya!

Melissa said...

YAY!!! I'm so jealous! I say I have less than a year but it is barley less than a year...11 and 1/2 months lol. I'm so excited for you! Good luck with your move to AZ

Shaylen said...

Congrats!