Oh man, I have to get used to this blogging thing and I definitely have to take my camera with me more often now!
N-E-Ways, I thought that I better give a little update and tell everyone about our Thanksgiving and my birthday. This year my 23rd (I know, holy cow!) birthday fell on Thanksgiving day, and I discovered that I have a hard time sharing my birthday with another holiday. That may sound bad, but I love my birthday and sharing it with another holiday just made me feel like it wasn't my birthday. It is a good thing that I have a great husband though, because I think that he caught on to my feelings and so he took me out to dinner on Wednesday night! It was a total surprise, we went to Wingers and I even got free dessert for my birthday! When we got home, I wanted to open my presents that I had been looking at for a week..., but he made me stay up until midnight to open them. I am glad that he did that though because at midnight, my family called me and sang me Happy Birthday. It was really fun. Jon got me a wallet, 2 movies: Game Plan and the Notebook, a pretty black sweater and a pair of sweatpants (so I won't steal his anymore, hahaha). My aunt, uncle and family that live here in Rexburg got Jon and I cake decorating stuff for our birthdays! Thanks to everyone for all the cards and gifts, I ended up having a fun birthday after all!
Jon and I had to work the day before and the day after Thanksgiving, so we decided to stay here and go to our friend's house for Thanksgiving. He was actually our old boss from Rexburg Motor Sports. He have babysat his kids before and had been to his house for work parties, so it was pretty fun. We then went with them to their relatives house for pies (there were like 10 pies!). Jon and I brought an apple pie and a pumpkin pie, they were so so good!
Well, I will post some pictures later, sorry I know that all this writing isn't very fun.
6 years ago
4 comments:
Happy birthday, and I'm glad it turned out to be a happy day! Who wouldn't be happy with 10 pies?!
Glad you had a happy birthday and thanksgiving! Miss ya!
No worries Sis... you'll have plenty of pics once you get here. I think you need to take one last pic w/ Jon in the cold snow. Just for kicks and great memories when you're sweltering in the AZ blazes. We can frame it and make a shrine to help you say goodbye to the snow, ice, winds,and freezing cold. Thanks for following in my footsteps and baring the Rexburg weather as I did for 4 years. :)
hey, I need your address!
Post a Comment