In 6th grade, one of my best friends and I dressed up as raggedy ann and andy for halloween. This year at work, each class was supposed to dress up as someone from a fairy tale or a story book. My co-teacher and I decided to do raggedy ann and andy. My mom sent me my costume from 6th grade and it still fit! I must have been swimming in it in 6th grade. It was a little short this time around, but not bad at all! My co-teacher made up her own outfit for andy and we both made our wigs. Overall, it was pretty fun and all of my kids had a great halloween parade and party! Happy Halloween!!!

These are my adorable children! I love teaching them so much, they are so fun!!!


This little boy dressed as Woody from Toy Story kept taking off hie hat and saying "yee haw" (sp?). It was so adorable!!!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh you're the cutest raggedy ann ever! That's such a cute costume!
Post a Comment