Roland and Nancy in Estes Park:
What is a day trip without ice cream? (this was one scoop, it was huge!)
We found a yummy local hamburger restaurant for lunch on the main strip of Estes Park
This is called "the twin owls" peak in Estes Park
There are a lot of neat bridges here in CO, and Nancy just loved them!
The Denver, CO Temple
Roland and Nancy have a great camera, and so Jon and Roland had a great time taking all kinds of cool pictures all weekend. Here are just a couple of them:
A cool picture of our apartment complex! It reminds me of Birch Street in CA, or some place that is a downtown area!
Before we left Arizona, my mom and I created a new look for my living room! I thought up the ideas and my mom did the sewing. We made all the pillows for the couches, covered the chair and I made the wall hangings. Jon and I love the bright colors and the modern feel! Thank you so much mom, you are awesome!!!
5 comments:
LOVE your apartment!!!! All your decorations are SO cute! It's fabulous. I wish I had a place to decorate! Luckies! I love the pictures of the sunset, too! They are amazing and so so pretty.
We totally miss you guys. Its been WAAAAY too long. Seriously, Preslie is almost 1! And the last time we saw you, she was like 2 days old!!! We NEED to all hang out again!
Love it! How did you make the wall hangings???
-Carrie
Love the new decor!! SO cute!!
I'm loving the pillow with the buttons on it.
I love pictures! Those pillows are so cute, I have been wanting to make pillows for our place, but I figure that I will wait until we get a better couch.
I like the picture of your apt complex, at first it almost looked like a rainbow was in the parking lot.
Regardless very cool pictures!
Post a Comment