Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Pictures

I absolutely love the fall season and all that goes with it! Last weekend we went to a huge pumpkin patch and got to cut the pumpkins right off the vine. We had tons of fun and had our trunk full of pumpkins and then had to pick just a few to purchase. They also had a bunch of festivites for kids and great food! Jon and I shared a delicious pumpkin bread bar! We took tons of pictures to post, but unfortunately all of the pictures on our camera got deleted. I am not going to drop any names because I know that it was a total accident, but I was very very sad!

Today we went for a drive and decided to try and take some fall pictures of the two of us. We had a lot of fun, but next time we will buy a tripod, or take someone with us to take the pictures. Here are a few...
Throwing leaves!!! haha






These pics don't look very fall like, but hopefully we can get some better ones next weekend!

4 comments:

Becky Young said...

Cute pictures. We took all of our fall pictures with a tripod and it was SO hard. I hate having to set the timer and run over to get a good picture. Too bad we don't live close we could have taken each other's pictures:(

Autumn and Dallin said...

I'll take your picture! Just fly out here and I'll take lots of pictures. :)

Unknown said...

Love your scarf Alicia!!

cody said...

I like Jon's wings in the second to last picture. I'll take your pictures!!